Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ethan's Popsicle Disaster


Several in our household have been sick the past week and a half, Dade and Ethan being the worst off. They have had sore throats, stuffy heads, and phlegmy coughs. Ethan wasn't able to eat much for a couple of days. He even refused bananas, which is unheard of for him. I tried giving him a popsicle, thinking it might feel good on his throat. This was the result. You can see in some of the pictures that it even got on the wall. Thankfully, he and Dade are feeling much better now, with just some residual effects.

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Love the mess! And I truly thought there was nothing messier than spaghetti, now I see I was wrong!

Heidi said...

I bet that coolness felt good in poor little Ethan's throat (the little bit that actually got to his throat, that is :) Glad to hear everyone's feeling better!