Monday, October 6, 2008

My Tag

This is all Justin's fault!



Okay, 7 random facts about me:

1. I have given birth to eight children so far, most of them with pretty hefty birth weights, and have never needed an episiotomy. (Aren't you glad you know that?)

2. I have never dyed my hair at all in my whole life (not even highlights)! Now I'm starting to see some gray strands here and there.

3. In high school, I was considered "preppy."

4. When I was in middle school, my dream was to become a dentist. In high school, I changed my major idea to music education. I finally settled on accounting, which suits me just fine.

5. Two foods I have never been able to stand are raw tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs. Yuck!

6. I am a control freak. It's hard for me to delegate anything, especially when it comes to kids and chores. I definitely believe in kids working, but it is a major stress to me to not see everything done right the first time :)

7. The Wizard of Oz movie still scares me.

Now for some others of you who should have to do this...
I tag:

1. MariLou
2. Kristal
3. Jarom
4. Kimara
5. Sarah
6. Sabrina
7. Sharyn

1 comments:

ML said...

I think the directions may be too complicated for me, but I'll see what I can do...