Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stand For Marriage Maine



I am doing my part to get the word out on this most important issue. I have been asked to be the headquarters for this area for yard signs, bumper stickers, and cards. I'm keeping them all in the back of my big van. I've had quite a number of people come to pick some up, but not nearly enough. The good news is I haven't really seen any signs from the other side in Dover, at least. Bangor is peppered with both sides. The headquarters person from Bangor called me up yesterday to ask if we still had plenty of signs. She asked for 200 of them because she was out and has been getting requests just about every hour for more. There are some who don't yet understand which vote means what. They think that a yes vote means yes to gays. They need to know that yes means yes to repeal gay marriage, which our governor so boldly took upon himself to sign into law earlier this year. If marriage is to mean anything anymore, we must win.

1 comments:

eric said...

Congratulations on the win!!!