Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Blog Name?

I guess I'll have to change the name of our blog eventually, because there will no longer be just 10 of us anymore. That's right--baby #9 is coming the first part of December! It was a surprise to us at first, but we are all very excited about meeting this new person. We do have some names picked out, so if you're dying of curiosity, just ask. I went to my first doctor's appointment today, and I'm supposed to be about 14 weeks right now, but she said I'm measuring more like 18 or so. She scheduled an ultrasound for tomorrow, also because she couldn't find the heartbeat, which sounds more like the 14 week assessment. She just wants to make sure everything is as it should be. Our homeschool calendar allows for the month of December off, so it works out perfect! I'm planning to take my own classes through the summer and fall, but have two terms off--from November to March. I'll still finish in time to graduate in May of 2010.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Hope everything goes well at the ultrasound.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.

Rheanna said...

Congrats! A new addition is always an exciting adventure!

eric said...

Wahoo! That's very exiting news!

Albert said...

Our 4-H club used to be named the Lucky 'Leven.

Dad

andalucy said...

Congratulations!!

CailĂ­n said...

And those names are?