Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time Out For Women

The five of us had a great time at Time Out For Women in Springfield, Massachusetts, back in September. These are some pictures that Kristal got of us while there. Unfortunately, none are very flattering of me since I am in my last trimester of pregnancy. Oh well. Here they are anyway--

This is all of us in front of the sign displaying the theme for the year, which was "A Joyful Life."


Here we are with Kim Nelson, a marriage and family counselor, who spoke to us on Friday night and was excellent. He sang a couple of songs with Michael McLean accompanying him. He had a wonderful voice, although he said he was an amateur and had no self-confidence. He is currently serving as a bishop. I told him he should join his ward choir. He said he doesn't read music, but I said any choir director would be happy to have him anyway.


This, of course, is Michael McLean. He was great, as always. We also got to meet Kenneth Cope, who was equally impressive. It is so great to have these programs available. I'm glad we got to attend this time. They will not be coming back to New England until 2010, so Mum can count on coming with us next time.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll plan on it! Sounds like a great event - glad you got to go!