Friday, November 21, 2008

My Baby's Not A Baby Anymore

Ethan is almost three, and even before that, he will become a big brother. He is such an enjoyable kid to have around. He entertains us all with the stuff he comes up with and is currently everyone's favorite pet. He's just beginning to experiment with potty training, which is always an adventure. His favorite thing to watch is a sing-along DVD of the 2007 Primary songs. He watches it at least once a week. He also sometimes watches "The Upside-Down Show," which features two Australian guys that have an imaginary remote that they hand to the viewer to press certain buttons that make them do things. When Ethan is playing around, he often tells me that he will press the temple song button and then I will have to sing the temple song (I Love to See the Temple). Now he's at the point where he'll sing it himself and it's pretty cute. Yesterday I caught him trying to play "The Temple Song" on Laura's recorder while wearing Adam's Taz hat. This is what I was able to capture.





3 comments:

Albert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Albert said...

These pictures reach deep into our hearts. I'm glad that Ethan hasn't outgrown saying cute things and hasn't gone into that "Llama drama."

Heidi said...

Wow, Ethan looks so tall. Glad he's getting started on his music making early! :)