Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Play

I don't have pictures to put on here of the play, since my camera was occupied with taking video of the whole thing. However, I will say that it was very entertaining and quite well done. Sedomocha Middle School put on Cinderella?, which was a humorous take on a traditional fairy tale. Jessica played one of the wicked stepsisters, Adam was in the Bunch of People and helped to introduce the play, and Brigham was also in the Bunch of People and did a commercial for a book. Mr. Keniston was the director. He just found out last week that I am the mother of my kids. He just about fell over. He said Kathy would be so surprised to hear that I'm around and that my kids are so old. He told me that my kids were "such good kids." Of course, I already know that.

0 comments: