Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Negative Numbers!?

It's pretty bad when there are negative days left until my due date! I had a non-stress test at the hospital yesterday. Then they made me come back an hour and a half later for another ultrasound, just to check fluid. The radiologist said that unless there was a rupture, there would be adequate fluid on anyone. I don't really get the point. Oh well. I have another NST on Friday at noon and the doctor will see me at the hospital instead of in her office then. I asked the nurse if I should come prepared and have my husband take the day off, and she said she didn't know. That figures. I wish I could just know when this was all going down, but I guess I'll just have to suffer. We will definitely be letting you all know when the blessed event finally happens, so stay tuned...

5 comments:

Rheanna said...

We can't wait!!!! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer :o)

Unknown said...

I hope that everything gose well for you. Love ya!

Carolyn said...

I'm definitely staying tuned! Good luck. Hope he comes soon!

Unknown said...

I want to add to what Todd said and correct his spelling, goes not gose. We're praying for you.

Heidi said...

we are checking email and blogs daily - okay, several times a day, praying all goes well. Love you!!